Geja’s Cafe has been home to hundreds of thousands of
special occasions throughout our 55 years of business.
We have developed a way to bring the magic of our
home to yours. For a limited time, we are offering the:
You choose the Premier Dinner and we supply the
equipment for an unforgettable experience in the
comforts of your home.
About Geja’s @ Home Fondue Experience
- Limited availability for each night, some nights sell out.
- 24 Hour notice for all @ Home Fondue Experience orders.
- Pick-up or delivery available.
- Delivery radius is 5 miles from Gejas. $10 up to 2 miles, $5 per mile after.
- Equipment return policy is 24 hours after your pick-up or delivery (Between 12 PM and 4 PM).
Geja’s Premier Fondue Dinners
@ Home Fondue Experience
- Swiss Gruyere cheese fondue with assorted breads, vegetables and fruits for dipping.
- House salad served with Geja’s Dijon vinaigrette.
- Your choice of Aged Beef Tenderloin, Australian Lobster Tail, White Shrimp, Fresh Sea Scallops and Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Served with assorted vegetables and eight gourmet dipping sauces.
- Geja’s Belgian Chocolate fondue flamed at your table and served with marshmallows for roasting and other delectable treats for dipping.
@ Home Fondue Experience Menu
Our menu is portioned and priced per person
Prince Geja’s Combination – $68.95
Beef Tenderloin, lobster tail, white shrimp, fresh sea scallops and boneless chicken breast.
The Connoisseur – $68.95
Beef tenderloin, white shrimp and Australian lobster tail.
Deluxe Seafood – $68.95
Fresh sea scallops, white shrimp and Australian lobster tail.
The International – $63.95
Beef tenderloin, white shrimp and boneless chicken breast.
Beef and Lobster – $68.95
Beef tenderloin and Australian lobster tail.
Beef and Shrimp – $63.95
Beef tenderloin and white shrimp.
Fresh Sea Scallops – $66.95
Beef Tenderloin – $58.95
Boneless Chicken Breast – $51.95
Vegetarian Delight – $45.95
Chicken Breast with…
Lobster Tail – $67.95
White Shrimp – $60.95
Fresh Sea Scallops – $61.95
Beef Tenderloin with…
Fresh Sea Scallops – $62.95
Chicken Breast – $55.95
Vegetable broth and gluten-free bread are available. Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk for foodborne illness.
2 servings per cocktail
Geja’s Manhattan – $25
Koval single barrel bourbon, Bigallet China China, Bitters, Amarena Cherries
Arabian Nights – $20
Empress 1908 Gin, jasmine syrup, simple syrup, lemon juice
Spider Lily – $20
Vodka, cointreau, hibiscus syrup, simple syrup, lemon juice
Gourmet Board – $19
Your choice of three 1-oz cheeses listed below with Toscana salami, aged chorizo, smoked landjaeger, pretzel bread, apples, grapes, Marcona almonds, stone-ground mustard, green peppercorn Dijon mustard, fig jam and quince puree.
Sharp: California Blue, Canadian Black Diamond, Wisconsin Aged Cheddar.
Robust: French Brie, Swiss Gruyere, Wisconsin Herb Goat.
Delicate: French Port Salut, Dutch Edam Gouda, Italian Bel Paes.
Cheese Flight – $15
Your choice of three 1-oz cheeses listed above served with pretzel bread, apples, grapes, Marcona almonds, fig jam and quince puree.
Sauces (4 oz servings each) – $3
Geja’s Salad – $5
Mesclun mix, cucumbers with a Dijon vinaigrette on the side.
Bottled Water – $5 per bottle
Topo-Chico (750 ml) ~ Aqua Panna (750 ml)
Quart of Red or White Sangria (Includes Fruit for Garnish) – $25