8th Annual Sauce Recipe Contest
We invite all fondue foodies to submit an original dipping sauce recipe.
Email your sauce recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15th.
We will prepare it, taste it and judge it.
The winning recipe will be featured at Geja’s Cafe starting June 26th through July 3rd.
The winner will also be awarded a dinner for 6 with premium wine pairings!
Monday August 7th: Vina Robles
6:30 PM Reception / 7:00 PM Dinner
$65 PER PERSON (Includes Tax and Tip)
A four-course premier fondue dinner, paired with hand-selected wines.
Your four-course dinner includes:
- Geja’s house salad
- Cheese fondue with grapes, apples and a variety of breads
- Geja’s International Premier fondue dinner featuring beef tenderloin, jumbo shrimp, chicken breast, served with a mountain of vegetables and 8 house-made dipping sauces.
- Flaming chocolate fondue with roasted marshmallows, pound cake and a variety of fresh fruits for dipping.
Each course will be paired with an appropriate wine. Your evening begins with a 6:30 p.m. reception followed by dinner at 7 p.m. with a lively discussion of the featured wines led by a representative of the winery.
* Winemaker Dinners are special events held on specific dates.
* Please note that these are interactive dinners and parties may be seated together.
*Tax and Gratuity are included in the per person price
*RESERVATIONS FOR WINEMAKER DINNERS ARE ACCEPTED BY TELEPHONE ONLY AND A CREDIT CARD IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF THE RESERVATION.