To help ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back,
we ask that we make the following promises to each other.
Our Promise To You:
- Employees will wear face coverings
- Seating will be arranged to provide a minimum of 6-ft between tables. Our booths have plexyglass installed in-between them. No tables will have more than 6 people.
- We will provide hand washing capability and hand sanitizer to employees and guests.
- No tables will be pre-set and seasonings will be provided only upon request.
- Employees will wash their hands frequently.
- Employees will wear gloves for food handling according to Chicago Department of Public Health regulations.
- All employees must pass a pre-shift health screening.
- We will clean and disinfect common areas and high touched surfaces frequently. We will also clean and disinfect each dining table after every use.
Your Promise To Us:
- By entering Geja’s Cafe, you agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
- By entering Geja’s Cafe, you are pledging that you are not exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, including: a fever over 100 degrees, sore throat, complete loss of smell or taste, or known close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- Face coverings should be worn at all times, except while eating or drinking. This includes wearing your mask when speaking to any employee and when leaving the table to use the restrooms.
340 West Armitage
Chicago, IL 60614
Sunday: 4pm – 9pm
Monday: 5pm – 9pm
Tuesday: 5pm – 9pm
Wednesday: 5pm – 9pm
Thursday: 5pm – 9pm
Friday: 4pm – 10pm
Saturday: 4pm – 10pm
Reservations highly recommended
We Currently Don’t Offer Valet Service
Sorry, no children under the age of
10 are permitted due to safety concerns.
Dress code: Business and nice casual. More specifically, we do not allow beachwear (flip flops, tank tops, etc.), athletic wear (jerseys, sweatpants, gym shoes, etc.), ripped or torn clothing and hats of any kind.